Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Upcoming Watershed Art Show



Aloha All,


This is an official invite to the wonderful art show upcoming this Sat at the fabulous Viewpoints Gallery in downtown Makawao.There will be a walk through with the juror at 4pm.

I really love this gallery, one of my favorite places to take guests and show off our talented Maui artists.


My woodblock and watercolor will be in the show! Yippee. I am honored and happy, I worked hard on this piece. I can say for the first time in my life, I have two pieces hanging in two separate shows ...wow...having fun with art, for sure!


The Malama Wao Akua show features native species from Maui Nui..it is a show that promotes a healthy watershed..A very worthy focus, one we all have to pay attention to. I will post more pics of the event, and maybe even a little video when I can get that together.


Aloha for now,



Cherie

No comments: