Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Gratitude

Aloha All,

Today was a  mellow Thanksgiving Day with high overcast and light winds. Unwinding at my favorite North Shore beach was a real pleasure.
Two wonderful guests and dear friends, Cyn and Peter, have been here for almost a week and we have been able to spend some special time together with an epic forest hike and Thanksgiving dinner.
So many great people stay here at Hale Ho'okipa, and I am blessed daily by their presence in my home.. Each and every person who comes in my door adds something to my life... . This week has been ten fold enrichment with my Eastcoast friends here..
Tonight, I want to express a heart felt Mahalo to all those who read my blog, readers who respond, guests who visit my home, visitors that think about Hawaii with fondness, and  folks who day dream of one day coming to our shores.
I am grateful to to be able to share Aloha with you.
May this season  bring  everyone a sense of purpose, stronger communities, a renewed awareness of stewardship for our planet,  more  shared love with our families and friends,  and a commitment to being  pono, living  in harmony and balance.

Mahalo and Aloha,
Cherie

No comments: