Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka


Aloha

Happy Holidays! and as we say in Hawaii "Mele Kalikimaka."


It's been a wild and wet Christmas week. I arrived in Kona and swam across the tarmac to a soggy Big Island holiday. Many inches of rain blessed the islands during our holiday week. Despite the downpours, spirits were high with lots of ono food, holiday music, hula performance and the usual hustle and bustle of the season.

For me the sweetest part of the holiday season is spending time with my loved ones. I did miss my children that are not in Hawaii. Sharing the love with my grand children, grown children and old friends was so sweet and fulfilling. I arrived back home feeling all filled up, content and happy.

May the love of family and friends warm your hearts as we move towards the New Year.

Much Aloha,

Cherie

No comments: