Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stary, stary Night

Aloha,

If it was possible to convey this post in a whisper, that's what I'd be doing...

The stars are a brilliant blanket accross the early morning sky. I was just outside breathing in the night air...it's super quiet, and very sweet. The little sliver of a moon has already set...

It's been wild ,windy and wet quite a bit this winter, and to see the promise of yet another crisp, clear and beautiful day coming makes me quite happy. I'll be taking my little Annie down to the north shore today...I have not been to the beach in awhile, and we are both due.

As we roll towards the New Year, my thoughts are filled with gratitude. My dear Kansas brothers who spend their Chritmas with me, are back. Last night we went to dinner at the fab Hailemaile General Store and then took in a fun film at the Maui Film Festival . What's not to smile about?

All is well as we prepare to slip into 2012....maybe I am up savoring the quiet...because...that will change into the normal festive free- for- all with fireworks to boot in a couple of days. .........

For now........ahh......back to star gazing and drinking in the quiet..

May these special days and nights bring peace and joy, and lots to smile about...

Aloha for now,
Cherie

No comments: