Monday, July 9, 2012

Maui Real Estate July

Aloha,

It's that time again, July Hot Picks have been chosen and I want to share them today,
Please click to check out our latest newsletter with a variety of good deals.

My favorite is this lovely quality home on two acres of a park like setting of a highly desireable area of Lower Kula.  Real Estate in Upcountry Maui is some of the finest on the island. This unique property has the possibility to sell the cottage  with a smaller section of the parcel.
The views from this property are very inspiring, and I sure could pass some time in that heated lap pool.

Now, as far as views go...wow, check out this one from the Door of Faith Rd. property. It is so dramatic, and in an off the beaten path area, yet close to Paia on the North Shore.
The properties that are considered the best deals this month are not all high end..we have chosen
something from lower and mid range as well.
If you have any questions or interest in Maui Real Estate, please contact me. I'd be happy to help.

With Aloha,
Cherie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good looking inn you have there. I will like you on Facebook, and make a note for next time I am inn Maui, although my family lives in Kauai,I do like to get over to Maui. Aloha from Thomas at bescover.