Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maui Real Estate













Aloha,




I just spent a lovely day showing property in Upcountry Maui. The sun was shining, light trade winds, and everything was sparkling clear. Wow, great day to be a Realtor. This was really a great line up as I was able to show some spectacular properties

One of my favorites was Casa Blanca Upcountry, in Kula. This is an elegant home reminiscent of Old Hawaii. It's an old property that was built on in the 1920's and the house was replaced in the 1990's. It has high ceilings, fireplaces for the chilly upcountry evenings, and an incredible bi-coastal view. It also had such a sweet courtyard area with a spectacular view of Haleakala and old trees.

We also visited a lovely home built in 1939 up on Olinda Rd with a saline swimming pool, a lovely lanai and all the character of time gone by. This home was remodeled and features a bright and open kitchen. It's just a short drive up the hill from Makawao town.

I could go on and on because I was in my element, the lovely older homes that make you just want to stay home and enjoy.


If you have any interest in purchasing a home on Maui, your timing could not be better. Inventory is moving now, and we are back to 2003 prices. Please contact me for any further information. You can cruise some listings from my website @ http://cherieattix.withwre.com/
My page at http://www.homesalesmaui.com/ will also give you a bit of information about Maui Real Estate.http://www.homesalesmaui.com/


Aloha for now, off for an afternoon swim!


Cherie


















1 comment:

mikaljains said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
Honolulu real estate